Brexit preparations at Compass: Applying for residence permits and French nationality

Here at Compass Immobilier a number of our team members are British. We love it here, adore our jobs and wish to carry on living and working here regardless of Brexit and the form it may take. Some of us have children (ranging from toddlers to late teens) so safeguarding their futures here too is essential. The advice from the British Embassy and the French Interior Ministry (the French equivalent of the Home Office, the body who deals with all of this so what they say we take seriously) is for British nationals residing in France or moving to France this year to apply for a residence permit, a 'carte de séjour'.